My interdisciplinary skills in interior design, graphic design, and organization have converged to create Compose: a multifaceted approach to designing spaces, strengthening brands, and connecting with and helping people.
- I hold a dual degree in English and Interior Design from The Ohio State University.
- My work experience includes commercial design and contract furnishings, event planning and management, and construction.
- I served in the United States Army and achieved the rank of captain.
- I worked with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and as the Aide de Camp to Major General (Ret.) Mark Yenter, where our division oversaw large-scale construction projects throughout the Pacific.
- My husband is a professor of mechanical engineering at The United States Military Academy at West Point.
- We have two senior dogs named Maddy and Jersey, who are both still sassy at the age of 13.